Goals and Reporting
Our mission: We inspire and empower learning for life.
Our vision: A community of learners achieving full potential.
Strategic Priorities 2017-2022
Priority ► EXCELLENCE IN TEACHING AND LEARNING
- high standards of achievement for all students
- innovative and engaging teaching practices and learning environments
- literacy and numeracy competencies embedded in all curriculum areas
- skills needed to thrive in a technologically-driven global society
Priority ► WELL-BEING
- positive sense of self and belonging
- safe, healthy, respectful learning and working cultures
- appreciation for environmental practices and outdoor learning
|Priority ► EQUITY, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
- opportunities to reflect all voices and perspectives
- access to a broad range of programs and pathways
- leadership opportunities for all
Priority ► COMMUNITY
- trust, accountability and transparency
- purposeful partnerships
- lifelong learning
- celebration of accomplishments
The 2017-2018 Operational Plan
outlines goals, actions and expected outcomes as we work to support our Strategic Priorities, and will be updated throughout the school year. More reportsWe report on our work annually through our report to the community.
Our budget process and audited financial statements provide financial accountability.
The Capital Plan includes information on current and recommended projects, including proposed new schools, accommodation reviews and attendance area reviews.
A commitment to continuous improvement
Our planning and reporting practices are based on the requirements in the Broader Public Sector Accountability Act. As lifelong learners, we strive for continuous improvement and will make revisions to our planning and reporting practices to continue to increase transparency and accountability.